- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You've got the choice: click or platform. Especially designed for use on touring and trekking bikes, this duo pedal of course features the SPD click mechanism. In this way, you can effectively use your power and optimize your movements. If you do not want to click into and out of the pedals when riding through the city or if you simply prefer to wear standard shoes, you can use the wider pedal platform. On the PD-T8000, this platform even comes with 8 steel pins for a good grip on the pedal.
· Can be used from both sides
· Adjustable release tension
· CroMo axle
· 8 replaceable steel pins
· Only suitable for cranks with drilled pedal thread
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· With an angular float of ± 3°
· Integrated reflector
· Incl. cleats (SH 56) and replacement pins
· Weight: approx. 392 g (pair)
· 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref. PD-T8000
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides