- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The hydraulic RS505 rear disc brake in SHIMANO 105 quality offers outstanding braking performance in any weather. Thanks to a flat mount brake calliper, it additionally impresses with an attractive and sporty design. Fast, intuitive shifting perfectly tops off Shimano’s full package.
The J-KIT is pre-filled and may be adjusted by cutting the brake calliper hose – perfect for frames with internal cable routing. Once olive and insert are fitted, you can connect the system without having to bleed it (at least in most cases).
• Hydraulic disc brake system for cyclocross and road bikes
• Constantly high braking power, even in bad weather
• Increased braking power with less lever force – especially with your hands at hood position
• Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for faster response
• Slim and compact STI lever body for improved ergonomics
• Optislick inner cables for smooth, fast shifting
• Material: aluminium brake lever and calliper
• Compatible with 11-speed/double
• Shift/brake lever: ST-RS505 right
• Free stroke adjustment
• Lever reach adjustment (with tools)
• Brake calliper: BR-RS505 Flatmount, 2-piston system, flat design
• Hose length: 1700 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: SM-BH59-SS
• Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
• Brake pads: Ice Tech, organic
• Brake disc adapter: no (for 140 mm disc rotor)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: