- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Shimano’s ST-R785/BR-R805 front disc brake offers state-of-the-art technologies in one product – hydraulic disc brakes with an electronic Di2 shifter as you can find it on many cross and road bikes.
The J-KIT is pre-filled and may be adjusted by cutting the brake calliper hose – perfect for frames with internal cable routing. Once olive and insert are fitted, you can connect the system without having to bleed it (at least in most cases).
• Hydraulic disc brake system for cyclocross and road bikes
• Constantly high braking power, even in bad weather
• Increased braking power with less lever force – especially with your hands at hood position
• Brake lever with Servo Wave mechanism for faster response
• Slim and compact STI lever body for improved ergonomics
• Optislick inner cables for smooth, fast shifting
• Material: aluminium brake lever and calliper
• Compatible with 11-speed/double
• Shift/brake lever: ST- RS785 Di2 left
• Free stroke adjustment
• Lever reach adjustment (with tools)
• Brake calliper: BR-RS805 Postmount, 2-piston system, flat design
• Hose length: 1000 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: SM-BH59-SS
• Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
• Brake pads: Ice Tech, organic
• Brake disc adapter: yes (for 160 mm disc rotor)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: