- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Built to last.
The SHIMANO Ultegra PD-R8000 SPD-SL pedals are too good to simply rest your feet on them and start to pedal. The wide pedals made from carbon composite material and featuring a stainless steel platform run smoothly and guarantee good load distribution and power transfer. In addition, the bearings of the lightweight 248 g pedals impress with high durability.
• Wide and stiff SPD-SL pedals
• Lightweight pedal body made from carbon composite material
• Extra-large platform for efficient power transfer
• Durable and torsion-resistant with a high-strength stainless steel pedal body inlay
• Adjustable release tension
• Optional with 4mm longer spindle (for additional distance between crank and foot position – in this way, riders with larger hips can maintain the correct leg and foot alignment on the pedals)
• Intended use: Road
• Series: ULTEGRA
• Model: PD-R8000
• Clipless pedal system: SHIMANO SL (one-sided)
• Material pedal body: carbon composite
• Material pedal spindle: nickel cromoly steel
• Release angle: 33°
• Weight: approx. 248 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 x SHIMANO ULTEGRA PD-R8000 SPD-SL pedals (set)
• 1x SHIMANO SM-SH11 cleats, yellow, with ± 3° angular float (set)
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: