- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As cold as ICE - on every downhill ride. The SHIMANO Ultegra SM-RT800 brake disc always offers cool braking performance. This is thanks to the proven three-layer sandwich construction of Shimano's ICE-Tech Freeza technology, consisting of an aluminium core, 2 stainless steel layers and integrated cooling fins. This offers you the control and safety you need for biking and yet the brake disc perfectly adapts to your bike's aerodynamic profile. So, the Centerlock compatible brake disc discreetly carries out its duties while providing a safe braking sensation in every situation.
• Slim, discreet brake disc with optimized heat management
• ICE-Tech Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction made from stainless steel flanges and an aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat dissipation
• Reduced fading
• Dirt-repellent design
• For Shimano CenterLock hubs or Centerlock compatible hubs
• Compatible with brake pads made of metal or resin (organic)
• Material: sandwich construction made of stainless steel (outside) and aluminium core, aluminium lockring
• Weight: approx. 106 g (140 mm), 127 g (160 mm)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: