- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO XT PD-M8040 pedals
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Shimano XT PD-M8040 pedals are perfectly suitable for aggressive trail riding and enduro. Ten pins per side and a slightly curved design ensure comfort and efficiency. The pedals are available in two different sizes, so that you can choose the right size depending on your shoe size.
· Extremely durable construction
· 20 replaceable pins per pedal
· 2 platform sizes: S/M (recommended for shoe size 36-44), M/L (recommended for shoe size 43-48)
· Material: CroMo axle, pedaly body made of painted aluminium
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· Weight: approx. 469 g (size S/M, pair), approx. 514 g (size M/L, pair)
· 1 pair
Note: Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes etc.) might be damaged by the pedal pins.
Manufacturer's ref.: PDM8040SM (size S/M), PDM8040ML (size M/L)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: