- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI ALBA women's road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Watch out, ladies! The SIDI ALBA road shoes for women now come with the TECNO-3 closure system. The latter offers you an ergonomic closing of the shoes via a nylon wire and a dial for precise adjustment even while riding.
• MILLENIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE sole: high-quality nylon sole with optimized carbon content.
• SOFT INSTEP 3 closure system: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep.
• TECNO-3 closure system: Comfortable and ergonomic shoe closure system with nylon wire and dial. Precise adjustment even while riding.
• Two velcros
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: replaceable polyurethane heel (item no.: 1062344)
• Outer fabric: POLITEX - extremely durable and tearproof
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 10113594 (black/black), 10113606 (white/white), 10113626 (fuxia/white)
Successor model of the women's LEVEL road shoes.
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOES!
Your SIDI shoes don’t match your outfit? No worries – with our huge range of SIDI replacement parts, you can easily adapt your SIDI shoes to match your individual style. Simply combine your SIDI shoes with colour-coordinated twist closure systems (item 2194747/2194792), caliper buckle ratchet closure systems (item 2194923) and Soft Instep closure systems (item 2194093/2194048/2194686) to perfectly match them to your outfit. Customize your individual dream shoes!
MILLENIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE
High-quality carbon reinforced nylon sole in a new carbon look. The optimized carbon fibre content provides excellent stability and yet a great comfort for the entire feet. An anti-slip, replaceable polyurethane heel pad offers comfort when walking. Cleat alignment mark for a perfect positioning of the cleats. Compatible with all common road bike pedal systems.
The multi-layer Politex fabric combines the different characteristics of high-density PVC, textile and felt. It is impact-resistant, tearproof, shape-retaining, durable and colourfast. Manufactured in accordance with European environmental directives.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials, Velco straps