- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SIDI’s ERGO 5 MEGA road shoes are specially adapted to wider feet. With their carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole, these road shoes offer just the right combination of optimum power transfer, flexibility at the forefoot and comfort.
• TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE SOLE: This carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with full carbon insert ensures excellent power transfer in combination with flexibilty at the forefoot, and thus offers a perfect combination of stiffness and comfort. More lightweight and stiffer than the predecessor model. With cleat alignment scale and replaceable plastic heel.
• TECNO 3 PUSH SHORT: The closure is located at the side of the shoe, which allows for perfect adjustment to the foot.
• SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM 4: Anatomic ratchet strap for best adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. Can be adjusted from both sides via the TECNO-3 twist closure.
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: all of SIDI’s ROAD shoes come with a replaceable polyurethane heel pad
• COMFORT FIT INSOLE: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Upper material: Microfiber TechPro or Microfibre TechPro Matt
Sole: carbon composite
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Extra wide, Dials, Carbon sole