- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SIDI GENIUS 7 MEGA road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cycling fun for wide feet – the SIDI GENIUS 7 road cycling shoes in the MEGA edition are adapted to wide feet and thus come on wider shoe lasts for excellent comfort. A carbon fibre reinforced MILLENIUM 5 sole esnures maximum power transfer to the pedal, while a precise ratchet buckle impresses with high adjustability.
• MEGA LAST: perfect fit for wider feet thanks to a wide cut of the shoe's upper.
• MICROTECH outer fabric: dirt-repellent, environmentally friendly outer fabric with high robustness, breathability, water resistance and colour fastness
• MILLENIUM 5 CARBON sole: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole for excellent stability
• SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a perfect adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep.
• CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding.
• HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastic hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position.
• HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in heel cup and top heel area.
• REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD: replaceable polyurethane heel (item no.: 1062344)
• COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam.
• Prepunched perforations on top part of the tongue that can be cut out to allow the soft tongue to adapt to your instep
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 620 g (per pair, size 42)
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps