- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sigma MPP Aura 40 USB battery-powered front light
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As bright as a star, as fast as a comet. The MPP Aura 40 by Sigma is an extra-bright LED headlight. Thus, you will even enjoy perfect vision on fast-paced rides or in rough terrain in the dark. The compact battery-powered front light with a high power of 40 lux safely lights your way, thanks to high brightness and a wide light range.
· Light power 40 lux (20 lux in eco mode)
· Light range approx. 50 m
· Approx. 3,5 hrs of battery life in standard mode, approx. 7 hrs in eco mode
· Charging time: 3,5 hrs
· Switch on protection (double click for ON)
· 2-step battery charge indicator (shows the battery charge during operation: from a battery capacity of 70%, the LED shines in white/from a battery capacity of 30% it shines in red)
· Tool-free installation with silicone strap, also suitable for oversize bars (Ø 22 - 32 mm)
(the headlight is not removable and is removed together with the mount)
· 360° adjustable bracket
· Integrated micro USB charging function (can also be charged during operation)
· Splashwater-proof according to IPX4 standard
· Weight: approx. 91 g (incl. mount)
Approved for all bikes according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO).
Note: Also available in a set with the Sigma Nugget II USB rear light, see item no.: 2264906.
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: