- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sigma SIGMA BC 14.12 ALTI bike computer
Product code: 1912614
The Sigma BC 14.12 ALTI is a wired bike computer, which – in addition to time and distance-related standard features – also measures the temperature a... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sigma BC 14.12 ALTI is a wired bike computer, which – in addition to time and distance-related standard features – also measures the temperature and comes with a built-in barometric altimeter. Synchronisation with the sensor can be carried out at the push of a button and calibrating the reference height is very easy as well.
· Current speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Average speed/maximum speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Comparison between current & average speed (up to 199,8 km/h)
· Distance per day (up to 9.999,9 km)
· Trip time (up to 999:59:59 h)
· Time of day (12/24 h)
· Current height (up to 4.999 m)
· Calibration via current height/starting height
· Programmable starting height
· Metres climbed per day (up to 99.999 m)
· Total kilometres
· Total trip time
· Total metres climbed
· Current temperature
PC interface/Storage features:
· PC interface (optional)
· Docking Station (optional)
· Transmission of settings to bike computer (optional)
· Configurable service interval
· Adjustable languages (7)
· Automatic start/stop
· Battery status indicator receiver
· Holder for handlebar and stem
· Backup feature via memory chip (totals and settings)
Sigma Data Center features:
· Single memory unit analysis
· Comparison of 2 single memory units
· Overview of total values
· Synchronisation manager
· Print all analyses
· Note feature
(SIGMA DATA CENTER 3.0 software can be purchased at www.sigma-data-center.com)
The BC 14.12 ALTI comes with included fixing material and battery. The handlebar/stem holder is suitable for Ø 22 - 38 mm. Suitable for all standard bike forks.