- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SON 28 hub dynamo is universally approved for all wheel sizes from 16" to 29". It reaches its nominal power in a 28" wheel at approx. 16 km/h. This makes it highly recommendable when you ride slowly and need a strong light or when you want to use or charge other devices, e.g. a navigation system or smartphone. Compared to its predecessor, no-load losses have been reduced by approx. 15% and weight by approx. 140 g.
· 65% efficiency at 15 km/h in a 28" wheel
· power consumption when idling: 0,5 watt at 15 km/h in a 28" wheel (corresponds to a gradient of 12 cm over 1 km)
· threadless hollow axle made of cold hardened, stainless steel
· hub sleeve made of aluminium 6082 T6
· high-grade groove ball bearings
· double sealed hub interior
· weight: approx. 440 g (without skewer)
· 6 volt, 3 watt
· 36 holes
· incl. skewer
· hub width: 100 mm
· Note: without overvoltage protection (when using a front light/back light without overvoltage protection, we recommend item no. 534215)
To prevent your lights from being permanently on, you will need a front light with a switch!
- Quick release:
- Thru axle:
- Solid axle:
- Disc: Centerlock:
- Disc: 6 bolt:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm