- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Its 40 mm rise makes the 785 mm wide Spank Spook mountain bike handlebar ideal for downhill tours. Combined with a slightly raised 9° bend, the rizer bar is perfectly suited for tours in the bike park or for all-mountain or enduro use. Thanks to the XGT Technology (Gradual Taper) and a special surface treatment, the Spank Spoon is very light and break-proof, as well as scratch- and impact-resistant.
• Robust and light allround handlebar for downhill tours and bike park, enduro or trail use
• Anodised and shot-peened surface improves the durability and scratch resistance
• Very high break resistance thanks to Gradual Taper Technology (XGT)
• Width: 785 mm
• Rise: 40 mm
• Bend: 9°
• Upsweep: 5°
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Material: aluminium alloy
• Weight: approx. 400 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar shape: