- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Apex DoubleTap brake/shift lever combination
Product code: 1717082
· DoubleTap technology: with just one shift lever: with a short "tapping on" the cable is loosened, i.e. shifted down; when "pushing further" the cabl... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
· DoubleTap technology: with just one shift lever: with a short "tapping on" the cable is loosened, i.e. shifted down; when "pushing further" the cable is pulled, i.e. upshifted
· 15° angle of the levers to the grip provides better control and easier shifting as well as a better reachability of the levers
· for double at the front front and 10-speed at the rear
· left shift lever with Zero Loss technology
· lever reach adjustment
· trimming position on the large and small chain wheel
· compatible with all SRAM 10-speed rear derailleurs
· internal shift and brake cable for optimisation in terms of look and aerodynamics
· material: brake lever made of forged aluminium; shift lever made of shaped aluminium
· weight: approx. 344 g (pair)
· incl. brake/shift cables and cable casings
· 1 pair
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 00.7015.164.000, 007015164000