- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM Code R disc brake
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sram company has always been using the name Code for maximum braking power of high-performance disc brakes. The Code R makes no exception to this. The design is based on the proven Guide architecture and specially designed for use under high load, as it offers a reliable performance even in challenging conditions. The DirectLink™ lever with tool-free lever reach adjustment makes a perfect combination with the extra-large Code four-piston brake caliper. It provides easy adjustment and outstanding braking power modulation in every situation. The Heat Shield™ technology and the larger PiggyBack™ reservoir of the Sram Code R disc brake even take the threat out of long, steep and blocked Alp trails or gruelling downhill sections.
• Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
• Hose length: 950 mm (front wheel) or 1800 mm (rear wheel)
• Brake caliper: Post Mount (IS with adapter)
• Pistons made from aluminium
• Brake pads: sintered with steel backing
• Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
• Flip Flop brake lever for left or right side
• Tool-free lever reach adjustment
• Adjustable banjo on brake caliper
• Compatible with MatchMaker™ and MatchMaker X™
• Material: forged aluminium, anodised
• Weight: approx. 330 g (front wheel); approx. 350 g (rear wheel)
• DirectLink™ lever design: precise braking when operating the brake lever
• Bleeding Edge™ ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
• Heat Shield™ technology minimizes heat transfer to the caliper body and thus reduces the brake fluid temperature by about 20 °C.
• PiggyBack™ Reservoir offers a simple, failsafe way to manage brake fluid, and allows for lever placement on both sides
• Expandable Bladder brake lever design includes a reshaped bladder that helps regulate and reduce air bubbles
Including: SRAM Code R front wheel or rear wheel disc brake (filled ready for installation and bled), metal sintered brake pads, lever clamp, olive, insert pin, material to shorten and connect the brake cables as well as brake caliper bolts
Please note: Brake discs and adapters are not included.
Tip: Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (item no. 2270917, 2272866 or 2185554)
Product code: 227003102
- Manufacturer`s ref.: