- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilising unidirectional carbon fibres in the crankarm. This brings the power of your legs even more effectively on the road. The look and the design is further enhanced by the curved aluminium spider and the X-GlideR chainrings. This structured combination has led to a stiff and weight-reduced SRAM Force 22 crankset, which will make your ride even more enjoyable.
· for 11-speed chains
· gradation: 53 - 39 teeth
· crankset with integrated axle, without bottom bracket cups (you need bottom bracket cups that are compatible with GXP, item no. 1725319)
· crankarms made of carbon
· hard anodised XGlideR chainrings
· chainring screws made of aluminium
· compatible with SRAM components of the 22 series and Yaw technology
· weight: approx. 715 g (172,5 mm)
· available with crankarm length 170, 172,5 or 175 mm
· manufacturer's ref.: 170 mm: 00.6118.108.001; 172,5 mm: 00.6118.108.002; 175 mm: 00.6118.108.003
- Manufacturer`s ref.: