- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The one who brakes later stays fast longer – that’s the motto of hydraulic road disc brakes. When it’s about winning decisive seconds, hydraulic brakes offer significant advantages – riders can brake later and with less effort thanks to good modulation of the brake fluid.
Besides, they allow for lighter rims, which improves riding dynamics and acceleration.
SRAM’s Hydro Series offers much more braking power than traditional, mechanical road bike brakes. Hydraulic hoses have a tighter bend radius and what’s more, the DOT 5.1 brake fluid is more heat-resistant than comparable systems – for a constant performance on long descents.
Another advantage is low wear: All you need to do is regularly replace the brake pads and discs. There’s no need for an expensive conversion using new rims or expensive wheels.
The Sram Force is a braking system with the same features as the Red Series, but with less carbon parts and a slightly higher weight.
• DoubleTap technology: Allows you to up- and downshift with a single lever. A short tap will give you a quick upshift, while a longer throw of the lever gets you the downshifts.
• 11-speed, index shifting
• Lever reach adjustment
• Large, easy to reach Ergo Blade levers
• Left shift lever with Zero-Loss Technology
• Internal gear cable for improved looks and aerodynamics
• Disc brake calliper with PostMount standard (74 mm)
• Adjustable banjo fitting on brake calliper for optimal cable routing
• 18 mm brake calliper piston Ø
• Material brake lever: carbon
• Material shift lever: aluminium
• Material brake calliper: forged aluminium, two-piece design
• Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
• Hose length rear: 2000 mm
In the box: Force 22 rear wheel shift/brake lever, brake hose, brake calliper + IS 0 mm adapter for 140 mm rotors, gear cable, olive and insert
- Manufacturer`s ref.: