- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
On the fast track with SRAM!
Shortly after the market launch of the electronic and wireless RED® eTap AXS™ 12-speed road shifting system in February 2019, the US American manufacturer brings the almost revolutionary AXS™ shifting technology to your road bike at FORCE® level.
The FORCE® eTap AXS™ groupset features all top technologies of the higher quality RED® group to offer the same extraordinary shifting performance and the same possibilities for customisation.
Thanks to the X-Range™ technology and no less than 12 cogs on the rear wheel, the FORCE® eTap AXS™ not only impresses with smoother shifting, but also with an improved gear ratio that helps combine small gear steps with a wide range of gears in a clever way.
As all other SRAM AXS™ shifting systems, the FORCE® eTap AXS™ is customised via the AXS™ app. Here, SRAM offers the possibility to choose for example between a sequential and a compensating shifting mode as well as to determine the number of shifted sprockets in the Multishift mode. Moreover the electronic integration platform allows you to monitor the battery status, adjust the controllers, receive maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
Exploring new limits has never been easier than with the AXS™ groupsets by SRAM!
• Completely wireless, electronic road bike shifting system
• For 1x12 speed configuration
• For disc brakes
• All electronic components in one package (read what’s in the box below)
• Part of SRAM’s AXS™ integration platform
• X-Range™ technology
• Orbit™ technology
HRD Brake/Shift Levers incl. Disc Brake
The best of both worlds!
Electronic shifting, wireless and with maximum precision, as well as aggressive braking with hydraulic disc brakes. Both integrated into the SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ shift/brake levers. Your control unit that wirelessly connects you with your road bike.
As in the elite class of motor sport, you can change gears quickly and at the touch of a button. Thanks to the intuitive eTap® shift logic, both shift paddles control the rear derailleur. The right lever changes up at the back, the left lever changes down. Of course, you can additionally adjust shifting behaviour and assignments to suit your personal preferences by using the AXS™ app.
The hydraulic HydroHC™ disc brakes of the FORCE® eTap AXS™ deliver exactly the braking power you need in all conditions. This promises unlimited riding pleasure thanks to reliability and performance. The FlatMount brake calipers with a two-piece design offer great braking power and precise modulation, while perfectly blending in with the elegant and clean look of your bike.
• For SRAM eTap AXS™ 1x12 and 2x12 systems
• For hydraulic road bike disc brakes
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Easy and intuitive eTap® shift logic
• Large and ergonomic controllers
• Individual lever reach adjustment with Reach Adjust™
• Bite point adjustment with Contact Point Adjustment™
• Bleeding Edge™ technology for fast, easy bleeding
• Material brake levers: carbon
• Material shift levers: composite
• Disc brake caliper with FlatMount standard
• Material brake calipers: aluminium (stainless steel bolts)
• Brake pads: organic
• Brake hose length: front: approx. 950 mm, rear: approx. 1800 mm
• Battery type: CR 2032 (round cell battery)
• Run up to two Blips™ per side
• Weight: approx. 751 g
SRAM’s Centerline XR (CLX-R) brake discs were developed together with the SRAM eTap AXS™ drivetrains and are specifically designed to meet the needs of ambitious and professional road cyclists. Therefore, they guarantee outstanding braking performance and minimum noise
• Aerodynamic design, optimized for use on road bikes
• Brake disc Ø: 160 mm
• Two-piece design for a low weight
• 6-bolt brake rotor mount
• Weight: approx. 262 g (piece)
The FORCE® eTap AXS™ rear derailleur is the masterpiece of your AXS™ groupset. Without this interactive piece of engineering art there’s... no way forward! This is where everything comes together. It is through the rear derailleur, all components of the AXS™ system can communicate with each other. Yet, it is not only responsible for the interaction between the single AXS™ components, but it also communicates with the SRAM AXS™ app and many compatible bike computers via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+.
A single rear derailleur covers all gearing combinations (including singlespeed and doublespeed) and features a large number of high-end technologies for a more silent and powerful ride.
A particular highlight is the SRAM Orbit™ technology. A rear derailleur movement control mechanism that uses a special silicone fluid as part of the damping system. Compared to standard roller bearing clutch mechanisms, this technology creates no additional resistance at the spring of the rear derailleur. This allows for smoother and faster shifting. Besides, the fluid damper reliably maintains chain tension while riding for maximum chain control even in rough terrain.
• Compatible with SRAM eTap AXS™ 12 speed
• Suitable for any gear combination
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Improved motor and signal path for faster shifting
• Orbit™ chain management for a smooth and safe ride
• Larger X-SYNC™ pulleys for high durability and maximum performance
• Compatible with current eTap® batteries
• Material: aluminium/carbon
• Max. sprocket size: 33 teeth
• Capacity: 36 teeth
• Battery type: eTap® battery
• Weight: approx. 322 g (incl. battery)
Life and Range
Battery charge indicator on the component itself:
• Green LED: 100% - 25%
• Red LED: 25% - 15%
• Flashing red light: 15%-0%
Battery life with battery fully charged:
• SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ shift/brake lever (CR 2032 battery): approx. 2 years
• SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ rear derailleur: approx. 60 hrs of actual riding time
In the box:
• SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ HRD shift/brake levers for left and right side incl. disc brake caliper, hose and batteries (CR 2032)
• 1 x SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ rear derailleur
• 2x SRAM Centerline XR disc rotors 160 mm, CenterLock brake rotor mount
• 1x eTap® battery pack
• 1x charger
• 1x quick start guide
Other compatible SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ components:
• SRAM FORCE® eTap AXS™ DUB™ crankset 1x12 (product code: 2285353)
• SRAM FORCE® XG-1270 cassette (product code: 2285349)
• SRAM eTap Blips™ (product code: 2285256)
• SRAM FORCE® 12-speed Flattop™ chain (product code: 2285350)
• SRAM Centerline disc rotor 140mm Centerlock (product code: 2286866)
• SRAM Centerline disc rotor 140mm or 160mm 6-bolt (product code: 2286865)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: