- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You aggressive companion on tough trails or in enduro races. The SRAM Guide RS rear disc brake with 4 pistons always keeps cool thanks to features like Bleeding Edge or Heat Shield that already proved its worth with the Guide R. They perfectly protect the brake caliper from overheating on long downhill sections. Moreover, the 385 g light braking system offers increased braking efficiency and a shorter braking distance. In this way, you can enjoy increased safety on all your tours.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 4-piston brake caliper
. Post Mount brake caliper
· Cable length: 1800 mm (only suitable for rear wheel)
· For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
· Brake pads: organic on steel brake shoes
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· SwingLink: Shorter free travel of lever and special cam shape for improved balance between power and precision and smooth braking
· Bleeding Edge ensures improved heat management and easier bleeding of the system
· Heat Shield technology minimizes heat transfer to the caliper body and thus reduces the brake fluid temperature by about 20°C
· Flip Flop brake lever for left and right-hand installation
· Lever reach adjustment without tools, adjustable banjo-type connector at brake caliper
· Compatible with MatchMaker and MatchMaker X
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (Art.-Nr. 2074151 oder 2185554)
· Material: aluminium brake caliper, aluminium brake lever
· Weight: approx. 385 g
Including: SRAM Guide RS rear disc brake (filled ready for installation and bled) incl. 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), lever clamp, olive, insert pin, material to shorten and connect the brake cables as well as brake caliper bolts.
Please note: Brake discs and adapter not included
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.5018.099.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: