- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
SRAM’s GX 1x11 rear derailleur comes with Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage-Lock System for rough rides.
Cage-Lock allows for easy rear wheel removal and installation.
A clutch mechanism inside keeps the chain in place without compromising performance on descents. So in most cases, you don’t need an additional chain guide in the front part of the drivetrain.
• For 1x11 systems
• X-HORIZON design reduces shifting forces and eliminates “ghost shifting”
• X-Actuation™ for precise and constant shifting over the entire cassette
• Roller Bearing Clutch prevents chain slap and ghost shifting
• Cage Lock for easy wheel removal and installation
• Material: aluminium cage, sealed cartridge bearings
• 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels
• Smallest sprocket: 10 teeth
• Largest sprocket: 42 teeth
• Weight: approx. 265 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: