- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM GX 1x11 rear derailleur features the Roller Bearing Clutch and the Cage Lock system and is thus designed for rough use.
Cage Lock allows you to easily remove and install the rear wheel.
A clutch mechanism inside eliminates chain slap without sacrificing downhill performance. That's why you often don't need another chain guide in front.
· For 1 x 11 systems
· X-HORIZON design reduces shift force and eliminates ghost shifting
· X-Actuation ensures precise and smooth shifting action over the entire cassette
· Roller Bearing Clutch eliminates chain slap and ghost shifting
· Cage lock quick release feature to easily remove and install a wheel
· Material: cage made of aluminium,l sealed cartridge bearings
· 12-tooth X-SYNC pulleys
· Smallest sprocket: 10 teeth
· Largest sprocket: 42 teeth
· Weight: approx. 265 g
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.7518.081.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: