- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM GX Eagle DUB™ crankset BOOST
from 98.93 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The GX Eagle DUB™ crankset offers proven SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed performance for a low price. The cranks’ robust arms are made from durable 7000 aluminium and won’t ever let you down. Thanks to a DirectMount chainring with proven X-SYNC 2™ technology, chain control, smooth running and wear resistance are as excellent as on the high-end Eagle™ groups.
The SRAM DUB™ technology combines an optimized bottom bracket design with a completely revised crank spindle with a diameter of 28,99 mm. Thus, DUB™ guarantees improved protection against moisture and dirt, as well as forward and backward compatibility with all common BB standards available on the market. So no matter which type of bike you have – with the right bottom bracket, the SRAM GX Eagle DUB™ crankset will fit almost any frame.
• Intended use: MTB
• Compatible with SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
• DUB™ technology: 28,99 mm axle Ø for guarantees improved protection against moisture and dirt, as well as full compatibility with all common BB standards
• Forged crank arms made of 7000 aluminium
• 32 tooth chainring, DirectMount
• Material chainring: cold forged Eagle™ aluminium chainring
• Chainline: 52 mm (BOOST)
• Crank arm length: 165 mm, 170 mm or 175 mm
• Weight: approx. 621 g (175 mm/32 teeth)
In the box: Crankset with X-SYNC 2™ DirectMount chainring (without bottom bracket)
Compatible bottom brackets:
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups with BSA thread (item no.: 2273154)
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups PressFit 30 / BB30 (item no.: 2273156)
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups Pressfit 89/92mm (item no.: 2273157)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: