- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GX Eagle Trigger shift lever
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Flying like an eagle over technically demanding trails also means being able to fully rely on your components. With the Sram GX Eagle™ shift lever and its outstanding ergonomics and adjustability, you can not only shift in comfort, yet also fast in intuitively, so that you can totally focus on the trail. The small control centre of the 12-speed Eagle™ drivetrain uses the same important technologies as its high-end siblings X01 and XX1 Eagle™. In this way, the GX Eagle™ trigger of course comes with the proven Sram technologies Zero-Loss™ and X-Actuation™ and is compatible with MatchmakerX™.
· Compatible with all SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed rear derailleurs
· Zero-Loss™ technology: no power loss during gear changes
· X-Actuation™: precise and constant shifting processes along the entire cassette
· Upshifting of up to max. 5 gears at once
· Compatible with MatchmakerX™
· Material: casing and shift lever made from forged aluminium
· Weight: approx. 122 g
Including: SRAM GX Eagle trigger incl. shift cable 2200mm and handlebar clamp
- Manufacturer`s ref.: