- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Red 22 rear derailleur
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Sram Red rear derailleur has been designed to deliver maximum performance, as you have come to expect from Sram's top groupset. High-quality components (titanium, carbon) complete the advantages of this rear derailleur and reduce the weight to a minimum.
Optimised derailleur wheels provide extremely quiet running and more precise shifting. The medium long WiFLi version (Wider-Faster-Lighter) can be combined with cassettes that have up to 32 teeth. The result is a wider range of sprockets that can be used efficiently, smoother shifting than with triple cranksets and approx. 10% weight reduction compared to 3x11 drive systems.
· compatible with 11-speed SRAM
· Exact Actuation transmission
· AeroGlide derailleur wheels with ceramic bearing and sound absorbing effect
· parallelogram optimisation for higher shifting speed and precision
· material: carbon cage, carbon inner joint, aluminium pivot, parallelogram spring and clamp screw made of titanium
· max. sprocket size short version: 28 teeth
· max. sprocket size medium version (WiFLi): 32 teeth
· weight short version: approx. 145 g
· weight medium version: approx. 165 g
Manufacturer's ref. short version: 00.7518.029.000
Manufacturer's ref. medium version: 00.7518.029.001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: