- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SRAM RED® AXS™ Power Meter Crankset 2x12
Product code: 228524001
The SRAM RED® AXS™ power meter not only breaks with “long-serving” traditions, but it also brings a new level of performance. Based on the RED® 12-spe... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus £1.75 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM RED® AXS™ power meter not only breaks with “long-serving” traditions, but it also brings a new level of performance. Based on the RED® 12-speed crankset with its elegant Exogram™ carbon crank arms, the powerful measurement system completely integrates the DZero™ power measurement technique into the one-piece DirectMount chainring design with X-Range™ technology. With this technology, SRAM has managed to shift the gear range of the drivetrain from the front to the rear. Thus, all RED® double cranks, including all power meters, feature smaller chainrings and a constant chainring spacing of 13 teeth, which results in smoother and faster shifting and always provides the perfect gear ratio in combination with the 12-speed cassette at the rear.
The power output in watts is calculated by multiplying torque (pedal force) by cadence. High-quality sensors determine performance data with +/- 1,5% accuracy. Moreover, they offer independent right and left leg measurement thanks to the Power Balance™ technology. What’s more, the DZero™ power measurement technology even takes into account climatic parameters like temperature. This eliminates fluctuations of the measured values caused by high or low temperatures.
The SRAM RED® AXS™ power meter transfers all data collected wirelessly, using ANT+ or Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE). Thus, it is compatible with most smartphones and almost all common bike computers that designed to display performance data.
Adjustments, calibration and integration into an existing AXS™ Road group are done via the SRAM AXS™ app. This electronic integration platform allows you to check the status of the battery, fine tune the components, adjust the controllers, receive maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
• X-Range™ technology for wider gear range and improved shifting performance
• Exogram™ technology: hollow carbon arms for high stiffness and low weight
• Improved shifting performance for fast and precise gear shifts
• Special DirectMount chainring design with built-in Quarq DZero™ measurement technology for a lighter, stiffer and more durable crankset
• Power measurement accuracy of +/- 1.5%
• Power Balance™: Independent left and right leg measurements
• DUB™ technology: 28.99 mm axle Ø for improved protection against dirt and full compatibility with all common BB standards
• Use: Road
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Replaceable CR2032 battery for approx. 200 hours of riding
• Wireless communication with ANT+ or Bluetooth LE
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• LED display for easy setup and error diagnosis
• Compatible with SRAM Road 12-speed chains
• Carbon crank arms
• DirectMount chainrings
• Material chainring: 7075 T6 aluminium
• Chain line: 45 mm
• Weight: approx. 595 g (175 mm / 33-46 teeth)
• 170 mm
• 172.5 mm
• 175 mm
Please make your choice.
• 33 - 46 teeth
• 35 - 48 teeth
• 37 - 50 teeth
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• RED AXS Power Meter 2x12 incl. Direct Mount chainrings (WITHOUT bottom bracket)
Compatible bottom brackets:
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups with BSA thread (product code: 2273154)
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups PressFit 30 / BB30 (product code: 2273156)
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups Pressfit BB86.5 Road (product code: 2285969)
• SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket cups Pressfit BB386 Road (product code: 2285971)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
AXS™AXS™ (pronounced “access”) is an electronic integration platform that connects electric bike components with software by SRAM.
AXS™ components communicate wirelessly using 128-bit encryption. Every time several components of a groupset are connected with each other, e.g. shifter, front derailleur and rear derailleur, a unique code is generated to eliminate the risk of interference with signals of other riders’ systems.
The SRAM AXS™ App allows you to check the status of the battery, change component behavior, customize controls, get maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
The app is available for free download in the App Store for iPhone (iOS) and in the Google Play Store for Android.
All SRAM RED® eTap 11-speed components are NOT compatible with AXS™ components and the AXS™ software!