- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM RED® eTap AXS™ front derailleur perfectly blends in with the elegant and clean look of the wireless high-end groupset. The proven SRAM YAW™ technology eliminates the need for shifter trim, while the cage profile has been optimized for use with RED® eTap AXS™ chainrings to guarantee fast and accurate gear shifts and provide more tyre clearance.
• Part of the X-Range™ technology
• Compatible with SRAM eTap AXS™ 12 speed
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Elegant and aerodynamic design for more tyre clearance
• YAW™ technology to eliminate the need for shifter trim
• For braze-on socket
• For a large chainring with 46-50 teeth, capacity: 13 teeth
• For max. tyre width: 42 mm (measured width of 700 C tyres)
• Material: aluminium/steel/composite
• Battery type: eTap® battery(compatible with current eTap® batteries)
• Weight: approx. 170 g (incl. battery)
Life and Range
Battery charge indicator on the component itself:
• Green LED: 100% - 25%
• Red LED: 25% - 15%
• Flashing red light: 15%-0%
Battery life with battery fully charged:
• SRAM RED® eTap AXS™ shift/brake lever (CR 2032 battery): approx. 2 years
• SRAM RED® eTap AXS™ rear and front derailleur: approx. 60 hrs of actual riding time
The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. Given the increased number of gear shifts at the rear, the battery runs low earlier when used in a rear derailleur. By replacing the batteries, you can increase the range or compensate for an empty battery on the go.
In the box:
• 1x SRAM RED® eTap AXS™ front derailleur (WITHOUT battery)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount
AXS™AXS™ (pronounced “access”) is an electronic integration platform that connects electric bike components with software by SRAM.
AXS™ components communicate wirelessly using 128-bit encryption. Every time several components of a groupset are connected with each other, e.g. shifter, front derailleur and rear derailleur, a unique code is generated to eliminate the risk of interference with signals of other riders’ systems.
The SRAM AXS™ App allows you to check the status of the battery, change component behavior, customize controls, get maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
The app is available for free download in the App Store for iPhone (iOS) and in the Google Play Store for Android.
All SRAM RED® eTap 11-speed components are NOT compatible with AXS™ components and the AXS™ software!