- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rival 22 crankset
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM Rival 22 crankset offers excellent performance for various fields of use.
Feel like a pro. Whether it's about training sessions, weekend trips or competitions, the SRAM Rival 22 reliably supports all your projects.
X-Glide R™ chainrings and a YAW™ front derailleur ensure smooth shifting.
· For Sram 11-speed road bike systems
· Gradation: 50/34
· Material crank arm: aluminium
· Material chainring/spider: aluminium 7075-T6, CNC milled
· Bolt circle Ø: 110 mm
· GXP crankset with integrated axle Ø 24/22 mm
· Suitable for frames with BB86 (86,5x41 mm) and BSA (68 mm) standard
· X-Glide R™ chainrings
· Weight: approx. 845 g
Including: Crankset without bottom bracket cups
Manufacturer's ref. 170 mm: 00.6118.249.003
Manufacturer's ref. 175 mm: 00.6118.249.005
- Manufacturer`s ref.: