- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SRAM Rival 22 hydraulic rim brake offers very good acceleration values even when mounted on classic road bike frames.
Thanks to the use of hydraulic hoses, the braking power is directly transferred to the brake caliper. This eliminates friction losses in contrast to mechanical brake hoses that are compressible.
· For SRAM 2 x 11-speed road bike systems
· Double Tap™ for faster and more intuitive shifting
· ErgoDynamics™ for individual lever reach adjustment
· Large, easy-to-access Ergo Blade levers
· Left shifter with Zero-Loss Technology
· Internally routed shift cable, thus visually and aerodynamically optimized
· Material brake lever: aluminium
· Material shift lever: aluminium
· Material brake caliper: forged aluminium
· Short brake dimensions: 39- 49 mm
· For maximum tyre width: 700 x 28 C
· For maximum rim width: 27,4 mm
· Brake pads: cartridge, Swissstop for aluminium rims
· Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
· Hose length: 600 mm
· Weight: approx. 425 g (incl. filled brake hose)
Including: left Rival 22 brake/shift lever incl. brake hose and brake caliper, shift cable and cable casing, olive and insert as well as sleeve nuts
Manufacturer's ref. front wheel: 00.7018.145.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: