- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
X01 Eagle Boost BB30 crankset
Price incl. VAT
plus £2.65 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Robust in any situation. The SRAM X01 Eagle BB30 crank with Boost standard is developed for a perfect support of SRAM Eagle chain and rear derailleur. With this crankset, you will manage any challenge thanks to the revised X-SYNC 2 chainring. It stands out for longer chainring teeth which increase chain tension and pedal efficiency. Besides, it offers improved protection against dirt and a jumping off of the chain.
· Field of use: MTB
· Comaptible with SRAM Eagle 12-speed chains
· Comaptible with bottom bracket BB30, PF30 68-73 mm
· SRAM Carbon-Tuned technology: For a reduced weight of the crank and increased stiffness
· 32-tooth chainring, Direct Mount
· Q factor: 164 mm
· Chainline: 52 mm (Boost standard)
· Material crank arm: carbon composite
· Material chainring: forged aluminium, CNC milled
· Weight: approx. 495 g
Including: Crank incl. X-SYNC 2 chairning
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.6118.439.002 (170 mm long), 00.6118.439.003 (175 mm long)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: