- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The perfect crankset for your SRAM Eagle chain and rear derailleur. With higher stiffness and a reduced weight, the SRAM X01 Eagle GXP crank is the perfect choice for demanding terrain, as it can take a fair bit. The X-SYNC 2 chainring stands out for silent running and improved durability. Moreover, it offers better protection against dirt and a jumping off of the chain.
· Field of use: MTB
· Comaptible with SRAM Eagle 12-speed chains
· Comaptible with bottom bracket GXP, PFGXP 68-73 mm
· SRAM Carbon-Tuned technology: For a reduced weight of the crank and increased stiffness
· 32-ooth chainring, Direct Mount
· Q factor: 164 mm
· Chainline: 49 mm
· Material crank arm: carbon composite
· Material chainring: forged aluminium, CNC milled
· Weight: approx. 495 g
Including: Crank incl. X-SYNC 2 chairning
Manufacturer's ref.: 00.6118.436.002 (170 mm long), 00.6118.436.003 (175 mm long)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- BB30, Boost