- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Every detail of the X-1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action - proven technologies that have already been used for the XX1/XO1.
Compared to the top groupsets, this rear derailleur is a little heavier but in no way of lower quality.
· X-HORIZON design reduces the shifting force and eliminates "ghost shifting"
· X-Actuation guarantees precise and constant shifting processes along the entire cassette
· Roller Bearing Clutch avoids chain hitting and ghost shifting
· can be unlocked easily via Cage Lock to facilitate wheel removal
· material: cage made of aluminium, sealed bearings
· 12-tooth X-SYNC derailleur wheels
· capacity: 32 teeth
· largest sprocket max. 42 teeth
· weight: approx. 256 g
Suitable for the following 1x11 systems:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: