We are gripped by the Tour fever and always feel like cycling!
If you are in the same situation but don’t have the appropriate equipment, take the chance to win an X-Lite Four Disc Ultegra!
Simply write a short e-mail explaining why you think you should win the bike to email@example.com or tag two friends you’d like to do the first tour with your new bike with in a comment under the respective post on Facebook or Instagram.
Entry is open to all people aged 18 and over. The promoter ROSE Bikes GmbH is responsible for the promotion/competition and referred to in these terms as “the Promoter”. The participation in the prize draw is neither conditional on any costs nor on the purchase of goods or use of services.
The promotion commences at 8.00 p.m. (CET) on 19 July 2018 and closes at 10.00 a.m. (CET) on 30 July 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any attempt to manipulate the competition. In such a case, we may withdraw prize entitlement and recall the prize.
The winner will receive:
- X-LITE FOUR DISC ULTEGRA in grey/lightning-yellow (226375501)
- To enter the competition, users must tag two friends they’d like to do the first tour with their new bike with in a comment below the respective picture on Facebook/Instagram..
- Users can also write a short e-mail explaining why they think they should win the bike to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two judges of ROSE Bikes GmbH will draw the winner
- The winner will be notified by a comment or email and asked to provide ROSE Bikes with their name, address, date of birth and email address in a private message.
The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by German law. These Terms and Conditions, including the organisation of the prize draw, represent the final provisions for the promotion. Should single provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions remain unaffected. Any recourse to the courts of law is excluded. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.