- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Experience the revolution in urban traffic. Conquer the city with the electric #HMBRG V3 scooter by THE-URBAN!
The e-scooter’s silent 36 volt direct drive with a power of 350 watts allows you to ride past the traffic jam at speeds of up to 20 km/h (12.4 mph). Besides, the scooter saves you from searching for a parking spot in the city centre. Thanks to a clever folding mechanism, the #HMBRG V3 folds down quickly, and with a weight of a mere 17 kg, it is even easy to carry. Whether in the office or in public transport. The compact scooter with electric assistance also fits into the trunk of your car – so that you can use it to cruise from the Park & Ride facilities to the city.
10” tyres reliably handle road bumps while providing high comfort and safe handling at high speeds. And thanks to the low-maintenance, mechanical disc brakes front and rear, the #HMBRG V3 by THE-URBAN offers reliable stopping power in any situation.
• Road legal in many European countries (eKFV)
• Subject to compulsory insurance (within Germany)
• Registration plate holder at the rear
• Roadworthy equipment incl. StVZO-compliant lights front/rear
• Battery: LI-ION, 36V, 10,4 Ah
• Motor power: 350 watts
• Maximum speed: 20 km/h
• Range: max. 30 km
• Charging time: approx. 70% in 2 hrs, 100% in approx. 4-6 hrs
• Max. load 100 kg
• Total weight: approx. 17 kg
• Wheel size: 10” (pneumatic tyres)
• Brakes: mechanical disc brakes front, rear
• Accelerator throttle: index throttle
• Lights: front, rear
• Size when unfolded: approx. 115 x 55.5 x 92-112 cm
• Size when folded: approx. 105 x 18 x 38 cm
In the box:
• 1x THE-URBAN #HMBRG V3 e-scooter
• 1x battery
• 1x battery charger
• 1x manual/certificate (ABE)
According to the German eKFV regulation, the electric THE-URBAN #HMBRG V3 scooter may be used on cycle paths, cycle lanes and bicycle boulevards without a license from a minimum age of 14 years. All you need is a liability insurance and an insurance certificate.
We strongly recommend that you wear a bike helmet.
Please note that e-scooter laws and regulations may vary depending on the country, so please make sure to comply with country-specific regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: