- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thule Pack’n Pedal Tour Rack
Product code: 225589301
The solid and flexible packhorse. The Thule Pack’n Pedal rack is just as indispensable for longer tours as a bicycle bell, head protection or your dri... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The solid and flexible packhorse. The Thule Pack’n Pedal rack is just as indispensable for longer tours as a bicycle bell, head protection or your drinks bottle. Whether you want to take along provisions for the next picnic, materials for your next meeting or your complete weekend shopping – this stable rack is ready to take (almost) any challenge. It won’t be enough for moving house, however, the Thule Pack’n Pedal with its optimized plate can easily hold up to 10 kg of luggage on front/11 kg on back. The side rails have been optimised as well and offer pack bags the necessary hold. To ensure optimum leg room, the pack bags can also be shifted a couple of centimetres to the rear when using the optionally available Thule Pack’n Pedal Rail Extender Kit (item no. 2257844). At the back, the Thule Pack’n Pedal Tour Rack now also has an integrated reflector mount. Ideal for your safety – and at the same time a reasonable complement to your robust packhorse.
• Pannier rack for everyday use on almost all types of bicycles, such as commuter bikes, road bikes or full-suspension bikes
• Suitable for tyres of up to 29" x 2,5
• Panniers can be mounted to the sides
• Tube Ø: approx. 10 mm
• Robust construction allows for a load of up to 10 kg on front/11 kg on back
• Rack holds all mounted bags reliably and securely even when riding in rough terrain
The Thule rack is compatible with many Thule panniers, such as the Thule Pack 'n Pedal COMMUTER PANNIER (item no. 2047184) or the Thule Pack ’n Pedal Shield Pannier Small (item no. 2084705)
• Mounting system for fast installation and removal of Thule bags and further accessories
• Rubberised handles for additional grip
• Improved visibility thanks to integrated reflector mount
• For more freedom of movement while pedalling, pack bags can be mounted further to the rear with the Thule Pack’n Pedal Rail Extender Kit (item no. 2257844)
• Material: nylon, aluminium, steel
• Weight: approx. 1100 g
In the box: 1x Thule Thule Pack’n Pedal Tour Rack and fixing material
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 27,5", 28", 29"