- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The cleats for fast and safe unclipping. With the TIME Atac Easy replacement cleats, unclipping becomes even more comfortable. The low cleats are suitable for experienced bikers as well as for beginners, as they offer a release angle of 10 or 17. Even when unclipped, they provide better contact from shoe to pedal and feel thus more reliable.
• Low cleats with changeable engagement for MTB pros and beginners
• Replacement cleats suitable for TIME ATAC MTB pedals
• For shoes with soles that are compatible with SPD
• Allow for easy clipping and unclipping
• Release angle: standard mounting with 10° or 17° release angle depending on the mounting
• With +/- 5° angular float (approx. 2,5 mm)
• Weight: approx. 50 g (per pair)
Including: 1 pair of TIME Atac Easy cleats incl. 4 fixing screws
- Manufacturer`s ref.: