- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A little helper in need. The Topeak Micro Shock pump makes the difference between joy and frustration e.g. when crossing the Alps with your bike. A special shock valve makes sure no air is lost when removing the pump. Thanks to a compact design, you can either transport the pump with the included bottle cage mount or inside your jersey pocket or backpack.
• Compact shock and suspension fork pump for transport in a jersey pocket or backpack
• Shock valve prevents air from escaping when removing the pump
• Max. power 20,7 bar (300 PSI)
• Frame mount for max. frame Ø 60 mm for installation under or instead of the bottle cage
• Dimensions: approx. L: 20 W: 2, H: 2 cm
• Material: barrel made of aluminium, handle made of fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 48 g
In the box: 1x Topeak Micro Shock suspension fork/shock pump, frame mount
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: