- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The PAKGO X bike case is designed for easy packing and offers high impact resistance thanks to Makrolon polycarbonate shells with a reinforced aluminium mounting system. The upright design of the case makes sure it is easy to roll. Two wheel bags, two protective bags and a drivetrain cover offer best protection from scratches and stains. Inner pockets help keep your gear organised.
• Four large multi-directional wheels Ø60 mm
• Four bumpers on each side of the case protect from scratches when opening
• Built-in TSA lock
• Removable name tag with personalization
• Protective sleeves fix the frame and prevent scratches or damages through other bike parts
• Chain cover covers crankset, chain and rear derailleur and protects from scratches, oil and grease spots
• Aluminium mini workstand allows for easy assembly and adjustment
• Bike travel case for easy packing and unpacking
• Upright case design
• Carrying handles
• Inner pockets
• Compatible with quick releases or 12 mm thru axles
• Ideal for road, triathlon and aero bikes, as well as for all other bikes with a wheelbase of up to 44“ / 112 cm
• Shell made from Makrolon polycarbonate (made in Germany)
• Inner frame made of reinforced aluminium, as used in the aerospace industry
Manufacturer's ref.: 15900060
Dimensions: approx. 126 x 83 x 33 cm
Weight: 9,3 kg (case only), 12,3 kg (complete system)
Product code: 226743001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: