- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Trickstuff 830 ST disc pads are suitable for Avid disc brakes (Avid Elixir 1/DB1, Avid Elixir 3/BB3, Avid Elixir 5/VIA GTIDB5, Avid Elixir 7, Avid Elixir 9, Avid Elixir XO, Avid Elixir R/CR, Avid Elixir XX/XX Worldcup), the Magura MT 2/4/6/8, as well as the Trickstuff CLEG 2. The pads stand out for high braking power and power modulation, low noise development as well as very low wear.
• Organic disc pads for cross-country, downhill, freeride or marathon
• Suitable for Avid disc brake models: Avid Elixir 1/DB1, Avid Elixir 3/BB3, Avid Elixir 5/VIA GTIDB5, Avid Elixir 7, Avid Elixir 9, Avid Elixir XO, Avid Elixir R/CR, Avid Elixir XX/XX Worldcup
• Suitable for Magura MT 2/4/6/8
• Suitable for Trickstuff CLEG 2
• Standard (ST) disc pads with high braking power, good power modulation, low noise development and low wear
• Low heat development when braking protects seals in the brake caliper from overheating
Including: 2 pieces Trickstuff 830 ST disc pads incl. splay spring
Please note: Not suitable for Trail and Guide disc brakes!
Manufacturer’s ref. BB830ST
- Manufacturer`s ref.: