- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE LUMINUM waterproof jacket
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- RADtouren 01/17: best value for money -
The LUMINUM cycling jacket by VAUDE is the must-have for bad weather. Thanks to the CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane, you are well protected from rain and wind.
• Waterproof jacket with wind- and waterproof two-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Waterproof rating of approx. 10 000 mm
• Mesh lining on top
• Smooth lining on bottom
• Attached hood that can be stowed away in the collar
• Full-length, lined two-way front zip with wind stop
• Two front pockets with zip
• Width-adjustable cuffs
• Bottom hem with drawstring
• Reflective elements
• REGULAR FIT
Material: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyamide
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It offers a waterproofness of at least 10 000 mm and is 100% PTFE free.
A figure-flattering fit.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- loose fit
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 40517 010