- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Wera Bicycle Set 3 is an extensive tool set for users with high quality demands. Everything is well thought-out – from the pro tools with their multiple functional features to the practical storage bag, which makes the kit suitable for mobile use as well. There is even an additional, empty bit check that can be individually filled with bits and a mini ratchet. In this way, you can take the complete set with you on your bike holiday and save space and weight with the bit check during the ride.
You can choose between the ergonomic bit hand-holder and the comfortable mini ratchet for your works. The Wera Kraftform bit hand-holder offers optimum control and can be used even with oily or cold fingers in a safe and fatigue-free way. With the Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, Wera has clearly facilitated the bit change. Thanks to the automatic locking and a sprung mechanism to eject the bits, you can switch between cross-slot to hex in no time – after practising a bit even with one hand.
Where there is a lack of space, you can use the mini bit ratchet that easily reaches every hard-to-access spot. Don’t be mistaken by the size of the Wera Zyklop. The small reversible ratchet withstands torques of up to 65 Nm and comes with a 60-teeth precision mechanism that allows for small return angles of not more than 6 degrees. You can speed up the turning process by using the grooved ratchet head. It can be used conveniently with one hand only, just like the left/right switching lever.
The set contains a wide range of slotted, cross-slot, hex and star bits. Colour coded sockets for hex bolts and hex bits with ball head complete the mini tool box to go. This is a set for ambitious mechanics who wish to take along their professional tools for mobile use, too, and be ready for any eventuality.
• Compact tool set with 39 pieces for use on bikes
• With practical nylon pouch for mobile use
• Additional mini bit check with 9 bit sockets and ratchet holder for mobile use
• Tools for the most common screw profiles on road bikes, mountain bikes and e-bikes
• Robust textile pouch to protect the surface during transport
• Bit hand holder with Wera Kraftform ergonomics for fatigue-free working
• Zyklop mini bit ratchet with switching lever and knurled screw for fast working
• Fine-tooth mechanic with 60 teeth and 6° return angle
• Torque resistance of up to 65 Nm
• Wera Rapidaptor quick-release chuck for fast bit change
• Automatic bit locking with simple ejection mechanism
• Freewheel sleeve for exact positioning and stabilisation
• Hand holder, ratchet and quick-release chuck compatible with common ¼“ bits
• 28 bits and for hex, star, cross-slot and slotted screws
• 7 colour-coded sockets for external hex screws
• Dimensions: approx. 210 x 110 x 65 mm
• Weight: approx. 678 g
In the box:
• 1 x Wera Kraftform bit hand holder
• 1 x Wera Zyklop Mini reversible ratchet
• 1 x Wera Rapidaptor quick-release chuck/extension
• 1 x square drive adapter with ball end for sockets
• 7 x external hex sockets: 5,5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 / 13 / 15 mm x 23 mm
• 4 x cross-slot bits: PH 1 / 2 x PH 2 / PH 3 x 89 mm
• 3 x slotted bits 0,5 x 4 / 0,6 x 4,5 / 1 x 5,5 x 25 mm
• 9 x star bits: T10 / T15 / 2 x T20 / 2 x T25 / T27 / T30 / T40 x 25 mm
• 7 x hex bits: 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 x 25 mm
• 5 x ball-head hex bits: 2,5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 x 25 mm
• 1 x textile storage bag with Velcro and 2 compartments
• 1 x bit check for tool complete set
• 1 x mini bit check for mobile use
If you are looking for an even more compact tool set by Wera, you will also like the Bicycle Set 1 (prod. code 2288365) and the Bicycle Set 2 (prod. code 2295378).
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: