- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Comp High Rise stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A steep stem with a gorgeous look for a relaxed riding position.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 25,4 mm
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· Angle: +35°
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm*
· Clamping height on the steerer tube: 40 mm
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Weight: approx. 160 g (110 mm)
· Available in 75, 90, 110, 120 or 135 mm length
Please specify length!
· Category: 3 (please click on the button for more information)
The stem may be used on paved roads, gravel paths and demanding trails with jumps and steps up to a height of 60 cm.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp in mm: