- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Xtreme Pro Adjust-AH stem
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Pro Adjust-AH is a great combination of a stylish stem and a lot of adjustment options. Its precisely manufactured adjusting mechanism holds reliably and can be firmly clamped with the fixing screw. The adjusted angle can easily be read on the scale.
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 25,4 mm
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· For threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (incl. adapter for shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm)
· Weight: approx. 250 g (110 mm)
· Clamping height on the steerer tube: 40 mm
· Adjustable from -20° to +40°
· Screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp
· Available in length 95, 110 or 125 mm
Please specify length!
· Category: 1 (please click on the button for more information)
Bikes with adjustable stem may only be used on roads and paved trails.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp in mm: