- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Xtreme Rocket Drive III CO2 inflator
Product code: 47417400
Small, fast, efficient! The Rocket Drive III CO2 inflator is mini pump and CO2 cartridge inflator in one. The pumping function allows you to slightly... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Small, fast, efficient! The Rocket Drive III CO2 inflator is mini pump and CO2 cartridge inflator in one. The pumping function allows you to slightly pump up the bike tyre beforehand to bring it into shape. Afterwards, you can use a CO2 cartridge (e.g. ROSE CO2 cartridge, item no.: 2256664) to fill the tyre optimally by means of the sensitive inflator. The pressure that you have pumped into the tyre first is added to the pressure that CO2 cartridge brings into the tyre. Thi sis especially advantageous for big-volume tyres, as you don't need a second cartridge. A precise pressure gauge allows you to check the tyre pressure at any time.
• CO2 inflator with safety valve
• For Schrader and Presta valves
• Also suitable for Dunlop valves when used with the separately sold adapter (item no.: 493300)
• CO2 "pressurised air" easy to dose
• Precise pressure gauge up to 8 bars
• Serves as a hand pump in case of emergeny (fig. 1)
• Bracket to install the inflator instead or underneath a bottle cage sold separately (item no.: 474112)
• Total length: approx. 155 mm
• Weight: approx. 111 g (without cartridge)
In the box: 1x Rocket Drive III CO2 inflator, 1x 16 g threaded CO2 cartridge and bracket with velcro (fig. 2)
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: