- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Zéfal Zefal Espion Z56 e-bike rear view mirror
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A simple control glance into the break-proof Espion Z56 rear view mirror by Zefal gives you safety when turning off or before overtaking, when it's not enough to look over your shoulder. With its large mirror face, it is ideally suited for e-bikes and city bikes in order to recognise other road users behind you reliably. The long mirror pole also improves the view. It can be easily attached with the screw clamp to the inner end of the handlebar grip. It does not protrude too far to the side and can be adjusted horizontally and at the mirror housing with a ball joint. When parking or transporting your bike, the Espion rear view mirror can be folded to the inside.
· Universal rear view mirror
· Suitable for pedelecs and e-bikes
· StVZO approved
· Screw-on clamp holder
· Installation on inner handlebar
· Handlebar Ø: approx. 22 - 25,4 mm
· Chromed mirror glass
· Large mirror face: approx. 56 cm²
· Break-proof mirror and mirror housing
· Length (pole + mirror): approx. 230 mm
· Mirror size: approx. 94 x 75 / 40 mm
· Can be attached to the left or right side
· Can be twisted and folded horizontally
· Mirror housing with ball joint
· Weight: approx. 75 g
· Housing, mirror arm and clamp: fibreglass reinforced plastic
· Mirror face: chromed ABS plastic
- Manufacturer`s ref.: