- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
A traditional bike bell for modern times!
The ROSE Free Tony Pro bicycle bell adds a touch of nostalgia to your bike and still it makes sure you will be heard in hectic everyday traffic situations. The matt black, 30mm diameter bell cover made from brass produces a very loud sound when activating the hammer – to attract the attention of other road users.
You can mount the bell with classic metal straps, which are hooked in underneath the bell cover and get tensioned with a hex screw on top. The ROSE Free Tony Pro fits handlebar Ø 22.2 mm, Ø 25.4 mm and Ø 31.8 mm.
• Small retro bell with loud sound
• Brass bell cover
• Fits tube Ø 22.2 mm, Ø 25.4 mm, Ø 31.8 mm
• Bell cover Ø: approx. 30 mm
• Material: brass, plastic
• Weight: approx. 47 g
In the box:
• 1 x ROSE Free Tony Pro bicycle bell
• 1 x metal fixing strap for Ø 22.2 mm and Ø 25.4 mm
• 1 x metal fixing strap for Ø 31.8 mm
• 1 x 3 mm hex wrench