- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cycling is supposed to be fun and should not hurt - that's where the ERGON Fitting Box comes into play. It helps you adjust the important contact points on saddle, handlebar and pedal to suit your needs. To guarantee a precise adjustment, you need to observe specific distances, angles and heights. The Ergon Fitting Box is a practical and precise fitting aid for your bike.
The kit has been developed together with the pioneer in cycling ergonomics Dr. Kim Tofaute and shows you the world of bicycle ergonomics in three different versions. Step by step, he explains how to properly adjust your bike in just seven steps.
• Adjustment aid for ergonomically correct bike fitting
• Helps you find your perfect position on the bike in just seven steps
Fitting Box Comfort:
• Developed for beginners
• Covers a wide range of bicycle types
• Target: increase of comfort
• Reduces physical problems
• No special skills or experience required
Fitting Box Road Expert:
• Covers the special ergonomics for road cyclists, triathletes and cross-country riders
• Developed for ambitious riders
• Combines all requirements concerning ergonomics and performance
Fitting Box MTB Expert:
• Especially developed for MTB pilots
• Covers the special ergonomics of all MTB disciplines
• Combines riding comfort and performance
In the box: 1x Ergon Fitting Box, manual, plumb bob, spirit level, 4 measuring gauges, quick guide poster, tape measure, marking stickers, storage box
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: