- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As it is especially designed for use with Rohloff/ Nexus twist shifters, the Ergon GC1 grip is the perfect choice when riding a bike with a handlebar with a strong backsweep. The grip automatically corrects the position of the hands to prevent a sharp bend in the wrist. In combination with a pressure distribution over the entire ball of the thumb, the grip allows for a relaxed ride on your city, touring or hybrid bike.
• Ergonomic grip for city, touring or hybrid bikes, designed for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (right grip is shorter)
• For handlebars with a strong backsweep
• Two different anti-slip grip zones
• Prevents a sharp bend in the wrist and ensures a correct hand position
• Large rest for the ball of the thumb, for best pressure distribution
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Material: grip: rubber; clamp: cold forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 200 g
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GC1 grips for Rohloff/ Nexus twist shifters, bar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: