- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP1 grips are optimized for use with GripShift twist shifters, support an ergonomically correct hand position and distribute pressure evenly thanks to their special design. For you, this means a comfortable, pain-free ride and more fun. The grips feature three anti-slip grip zones and are easy to fit thanks to a forged aluminium clamp ring that additionally protects from rotation.
• Ergonomic grips designed for use with GripShift twist shifters (grips are shortened on both sides)
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Available in two different sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (6.5 – 8.5), large for large hands (8.5 – 10.5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 grips for GripShift twist shifters, bar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: