- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Maximum comfort on long tours – the Ergon GP5 grips with angle-adjustable full-size bar ends are a great solution to prevent numb fingers and hand pain. Their hand-sized 3D shape helps you find an ergonomically correct grip position to improve comfort on your tours. The grips feature three different anti-slip zones and vibration-absorbing properties, which makes them perfect for use on touring and travel bikes.
• Ergonomic grips with full-size bar ends for long tours
• Three different anti-slip grip zones
• 3D design supports optimal pressure distribution, ergonomic grip positions and high vibration absorption
• Full-size bar end also serves as a clamp
• With aluminium clamp
• Secure installation with just one bolt
• Infinitely adjustable hand rest angle
• Available on two different sizes: small for small to medium sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: bar end made from GF composite, rubber
• Weight: approx. 370 g (size S / pair), approx. 395 g (size L / pair)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: