- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SM Sport Men MTB saddle
from 63.49 £
Price incl. VAT
plus £8.90 for delivery to Great Britain
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Long hours spent in the saddle of your MTB are no problem with the lightweight SM Comp Men. The microfibre saddle cover of the all-round MTB saddle hides a light Comfort Foam padding as well as pressure-distributing OrthoCell inlays in stressed areas. These distribute pressure ideally and minimise thus feelings of numbness or sitting problems. The wide relief channel of this men’s saddle designed for touring, trail riding or All-Mountain, as well as the comfort padding, allow for perfect riding comfort in a riding position that is slightly bent and typical of mountain biking. Moreover, the slim saddle shape and low-friction flanks facilitate fast position changes on your mountain bike.
• Comfort-optimised all-round MTB saddle for touring, trail riding and All Mountain
• Men-specific, anatomic design
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Low-friction saddle flanks
• Y-shape for optimal mobility
• Large micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Rails: TiNox (vanadium-titanium-alloy)
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic comfort foam with OrthoCell inlays in sensitive areas
• Dimensions: approx. 269 x 144 mm (S/M), 269 x 160 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 270 g (S/M), 280 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 010 01